A Tag from Awel Prince!
Fun!
NARNIA~Favorites
~Fav. Narnia Book? The Magician's Nephew or The Horse and His Boy
Fav. Character? Edmund, Shasta, Arvis, Digory, Peter, Lucy and Aslan
Fav. Pevensie? Edmund and then Lucy
King or Queen (of Narnia)? Queen Lucy the Valient
Fav. Talking Animal? Reep, Asla
Fav. Gift from Father Christmas? Susan's Bow and Arrows and horn
Fav. Weapon? Edmund's sword!!!
Fav. Badguy? The White Witch
Fav. "added scene" in movies? when susan and peter walk into the baby's nusery in PC
Fav outfit (in movie)? Susan's archery dress, susan's farewell gown, susan's corination gown, lucy's red rust dress, all the fighting clothes
Fav. Line or qoute from book or movie? I love them all! maybe "I know, you had it sorted" or "Last time I didn't believe Lucy I ended up looking pretty stupid."
WHO DO YOU LIKE BETTER?~
Mr. or Mrs. Beaver? Mr. Beaver
Orieus or Glenstorm? Orieus
Peter or Edmund? Edmund
Susan or Lucy? Lucy
Jadis or Miraz? Jadis
Jill or Eustace? Eustace
Drinian or Rynelf? Drinian
Reepicheep or Trufflehunter? Reepicheep
Trumpkin or Nikabrik? Trumpkin
Polly or Digory? Digory
Bree or Hwin? Bree
Aravis or Shasta? BOTH!!!!
Rilian or Tirian? Tirian
Coriakin (the magician or Ramandu (the star)? Coriakin
I tag C.Z. J.R. Parker, Cassie, Halestone, Earwen, Elraina Peredhil, and Sarah Grace
"The Song of the Fay" Sequel is here at last!
-
Kate Alexander has two goals for her return to Scotland:#1. Stop Derek
from spending the entire summer wallowing in heartbreak.#2. Uncover the
secret magi...
1 year ago










Haha, funness!! I looooooove Narnia!!!! I'm stealing this! ;D
ReplyDeletethanks for the tag! I'll post it this Saturday!
ReplyDeleteLol! You're welcome Elrania! You too Serendipity!!! LOL!
ReplyDeleteHey! We would love for you to join YCF! I (or someone else in YCF) will try to add you on the list of members and post that you have joined sometime in the next couple of days.
ReplyDelete~Zoe
YESS!! I WANTED THIS TAG!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! you're welcome! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I don't do Narnia any more but thank you for tagging me
ReplyDeleteC.Z.
I've awarded you!
ReplyDeleteHey, I tagged you for something on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteI tagged you!
ReplyDeleteI tagged you as well!
ReplyDeleteyou've been awarded! :)
ReplyDeleteI awarded you!
ReplyDeleteHey could I use that tag too?
ReplyDeleteBekah