Saturday, May 23, 2009

SORRY!

Sorry I haven't posted in a WHILE!!! I've been so busy w/ school, and I promised that computer would be put on hold... also I've been sick for 2 weeks...so please pray...
I promise I'll get back to it soon!

-Lyceria

6 comments:

  1. glad you're back and I hope you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you and look forward to your next post!

    Love and blessings,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH! I hate being sick.
    I"m sorry!
    I prayed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be praying for you! Glad your back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for dropping by my blog! How did you find it? :D How have you been?

    Yes, I do like Shannon Hale. I haven't read all her books, but I love what I've read.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's what keeps me going! Please make sure that your comments are kind and respectful. Thanks again!
Yours in Christ,
Lyceria