Monday, May 4, 2009

Raindrops on Roses!


Well... not exactly! Our roses haven't bloomed, But my do we have the raindrops part! Infact, there's so much rain it doesn't fall as raindrops but more like pools! My I wish it would stop! I love a good rainstorm but nonstop? Ugh... my head aches! Plus I can't even go out and enjoy it... I am stuck in the house... doing school *makes innocent face*. My softball field is permanantly flooded I would suppose!
My sis made her first communion yesterday! It was lovely! She was so happy to recieve Jesus. She looked so pretty. I remember that my first holy communion was the best day in my life... I was so happy! I also remember (quite distintly) the glorious food! We went to an all you can eat breakfast and I was in heaven! I thought I was the little pretty princess and benevolently smiled at everyone...
Wait! I believe the rain has stopped! *gets up and dances* ( I did!!) Gotta scat!
-Lycie!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's what keeps me going! Please make sure that your comments are kind and respectful. Thanks again!
Yours in Christ,
Lyceria