Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Typical Day in the Life of a Homeschooled Teen

Today was a perfect example of our typical day... not really - they vary!

Got up around 8... that's extreemly early for me
Took my time loafing around till I finally got around to taking a bath (our one shower is out of order... UGH!)
Dressed really really slowly and took my time reading Little Men (again!)
Ate around 10 after more loafing around
Played secratary for all the annoying junk calls that game around...
Felt sick at my bible history test
started studing in a frenzy
goofed off with my sister when i got the chance
bothered people
talked my dad's ear off about him supposedly being a computer geek and soforth
'helped' my mom figure out who to invite to the party we're having on Sunday
studied more
listened to the radio while cleaning our art room
talked to myself
pretended to be my characters
planned my story
slept
did more school
ate a very late lunch of Tomato soup
looked at the dreaded forcast!!! (I love a good thunderstorm but the cloudy skies kill me with a plague of allergies
gave several false alarms for ticks
killed three evil bees
hugged my mom
teased my sister
prayed
did more school
helped my mom more
agonized my sister (it was her fault!!)
died of tiredness
died again of more tiredness
was grumpy
did more school
slaved
went on the puter
and started my random blog!

Isn't my life exciting????

5 comments:

  1. Lyceria,

    I noticed you want to be a famous writer, actor/ress, and filmmaker. Me too! I've got the writer part down...I'm working on the famous bit, then the other two. :P

    J. William

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool! Yeah, It's hard b/c I don't know how to do all of them! My sis and I always joke around and say, "when I grow up I want to do so and so and on my spare time this and on my spare time from that this" and so on! Good luck! (to the both of us!)

    Lyceria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got up around 8?!!! *jaw drop* If that's the day of an average homeschooled teenager, then I must not be average! (since I am homeschooled and in my teens) Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol... that's extreamly early for me... why, when do you get up? Thank you! *bows*

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, sounds about right to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's what keeps me going! Please make sure that your comments are kind and respectful. Thanks again!
Yours in Christ,
Lyceria