SPRING! Isn't it the most glorious thing? I feel like running outside and jumping and laughing and singing and crying! I just want to start out by telling all the wonderful things that happened to me lately!
I finished my Narnian dress!
I went to the Narnia exhibit! ( It was sooo mcuh fun!)
My Stories are all going spoothly!
It's beautiful outside!
It's beautiful outside!
I can eat sweets! (lovely when you've been resticted all Lent!)
I have love!
Jesus died for me!
Ok now I feel good! So who am I? I am an eighth grade almost ninth grade homeschooled Catholic/Christian girl. I
adore softball and Archery, I love to sing and I am blessed with a good voice,Writing and reading is my life, I love to sew eventhough I lack the patience, and I love Animals! I am thinking of turning vegitarian because of some vile things that "they" do for us to eat them. I think it's gross and mean, so I'll try to turn vegitarian but it won't last long. I lack the disipline!
We might be getting Chickens!!!! And bunnies! I want a kitten so badly. I am currently hunting for a summer job!
I am thinking of making a movie. I'm not sure what about but I'll start on the screenplay soon enough!
This is my favorite painting by my favorite painter!! Actually, One of my favorites! Another one is the mermaid one!!!
I am basing a character off of her. Her name is Lyceria. Isn't that a sweet name? I made it up!Anyways folks!
I'm off!
-Phyllis










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's what keeps me going! Please make sure that your comments are kind and respectful. Thanks again!
Yours in Christ,
Lyceria