Hello Peoples!
Isn't Job hunting hard. My I can't for the life of me find a summer job. All the normal teen jobs are 'stolen' by the adults cause of the horrid economy. Please rout for me!! Prayers needed!
Btw: Softball is rolling and rolling hard! I LOVE it! This is my 4th year. I'm getting stronger and more skilled but of course still have a ways to go. My arms and legs are so sore from pitching! I'm practicing!
My room is an absolute bomb! I don't think an invasion would do much more to it! I'm listening to 'Stay Beautiful' (Taylor Swift) and 'cleaning my room'! Actually to be more acurate, I'm sitting at the laptop goofing off! Now I'm listening to "A Thousand Miles' by Vanessa Carlton.
Last night we had the best dinner!!! It was a weird concoction of Tomatos, cheeses, bread, oregano, and some herbs, eggs, milk ect. It was awesome!!! We also had sting beans and Chicken which topped it! It was sooo good! My sis made it! She loves to cook. I like it too but not in this heat we've been having!!! EEK! Yesterday it was 85 and the day before it was 95!!! I am soo hot and not having our shower availible makes it worse!! No pool either!
Last night I had to plant grass! I'm alergic to grass!! WAHHHH!! I'm also alergic to weeds, flowers, trees, dust, dust mites, gross vermin that i won't mention, and about everything that can be classified as 'seasonal allergies'! UGH! I also have ashma! (sp?) When I get allergies I get migranes from air pressure. It stinks!
What else happened recently? Oh yeah we had the flu... that was... uh, interesting? Oh guess what? I might get to get chickens, and bunnies!! I want a kitten so badly!
We've been watching Masterpiece Theater... Little Dorrit was the most recent one! It was good... I loved Arthur! It was a little streched... something about it wasn't that great but I can't place it. The Old Curriousity Shop is next! That looks good! I can't wait.
Ok... I want an i-pod soooo badly but can't decide if I should spend my money on that, a video cam and tri-pod (i'm into film) or a bow, arrows etc... Advice?? The i-pods prob the cheapest!
So yesterday I saw a play adaption of Eggs, by Jerry Spinelli. It was really good!
Gosh... gtg! Cya later craziers!
LYCERIA!
P.S. how do you make a signature for blog posts???
"The Song of the Fay" Sequel is here at last!
-
Kate Alexander has two goals for her return to Scotland:#1. Stop Derek
from spending the entire summer wallowing in heartbreak.#2. Uncover the
secret magi...
1 year ago










I have changed my blog URL to
ReplyDeletehttp://teenagemusings7.blogspot.com/
:)
Thank you for following my blog!
ReplyDeleteI think the cutestblogontheblock shows how to make signatures.
God bless! (:
Rachel M. from Hopejourney
Have you tried talking to people who own tree farms? Sometimes they hire teens to prune during the late summer.
ReplyDeleteOh Gosh! That's a wonderful idea!!! Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteOh and thanks Rachel M. yeah I looked at that but couldn't do it for some reason... oh well!