Sunday, April 19, 2009

August Rush


I just finished watching this movie. August Rush. I can't even begin to sing it's praises enough! It's the most beautiul film I've seen in so long. Freddie Highmore plays a beautiful, and talanted Evan Taylor or August Rush. I highly recomend this film to those who believe in music in all it's forms. This film had the power to make you cry and the power to make you smile. I believe a good film is one that has the power to make you cry and laugh, but It doesn't abuse it's power. It's very gentle and firm. I felt lifted when I watched this! This has to be my new favorite movie! I will continue to rave!
-Lyceria

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I really wanted to see this movie, but Mom and Dad said it was too old... *sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you for following me!
    Hannon le!

    Anar kaluva tielyanna,
    Lady Ëarwen Harethgalad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome Earwen! It's a very good movie. When you're old enough... make it a priority!!!!
    -Lycie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's what keeps me going! Please make sure that your comments are kind and respectful. Thanks again!
Yours in Christ,
Lyceria