Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Eragon- A Yes or No?


So many people keep telling me to read Eregon/Eragon (?) Should I read it? Is it a good read or not worth it? Tell me what you think and why! Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. My brother loves it :)
    He says the movie is hardly like the book at all, but the books are one of his favorite, and he is eighteen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Some people told me it's a let down on fantasy... The movie did look pretty horrid, but my friend said it's totally off and that semi comforted me! Thanx! I'll look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the movie is incredibly different from the book, but the book is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I think I'll have to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Eragon book! I really enjoyed it. But the 2 book was sort-of a let down, 3 book I liked.
    But the first was my favorite, especially because Eragon was writing by a 15yo.

    Thats what I think =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lib! Thanks for following my site!! I'll return the favor! I really like yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's what keeps me going! Please make sure that your comments are kind and respectful. Thanks again!
Yours in Christ,
Lyceria