Saturday, April 18, 2009

Narnia Exhibit!


The Narnia Exhibit was a blast! I was not exactly sure what to expect, but it was great! It was way to expensive I must admit! $22! I was like, OUCH! But it was very fun! They had a lot of original props from both PC and LWW. As I am head over heals in love with Edmund I was pretty excited that I touched some of the things (I wasn't allowed to but all that separated us was a rope and I had to!) that Edmund wore!!!! AH! Ok I really need to stop drooling. We weren't aloud photos but since we were dressed up, ( I was in Susan's coronation outfit and my Cuz was in Lucy's Red Rust dress both from PC) they let us take pics in front of the sign!!
(I'll post pics and more info later!) Gotta scoot! Gardening is callinG!
-Lyceria!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's what keeps me going! Please make sure that your comments are kind and respectful. Thanks again!
Yours in Christ,
Lyceria