Friday, April 24, 2009

Uncle Tom's Cabin- Injustice in Our World

I am reading Uncle Tom's Cabin for school. It's really hard and disturbing because that's what we really did and I can't believe it. How could we? And now we're repeating ourselves and not learning. Abortion is a sin. It is murder. I can't believe it. I am crying. I want to change this but I'm not strong enough. Who ever is with me leave a comment and pass it on. ABORTION is WRONG. Jesus is crying for us everytime. Let's pray for the unborn, the doctors, the children who survived, their parents, and who ever is involved or for abortion. It is slavery of your soul.

4 comments:

  1. Hannon le for following my blog, mellon-nin!
    I shall reciprocate the honour.

    Namarie!

    ~ Ëarwen Harethgalad ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome and thanks to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom fought abortion; she went to jail a few times because of it.
    My older sister and I both want to fight it too. We are very strongly NOT for it.
    But for now all I can do is pray, and pray hard.

    Blessings
    -Lib

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really amazing! Can you believe people can be so evil! We went to an abortion clinic and prayed for all the people there. My prayers are with you. I also want to fight it but don't know how to go about it!
    My blessings!
    In Christ,
    Lyceria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's what keeps me going! Please make sure that your comments are kind and respectful. Thanks again!
Yours in Christ,
Lyceria